- Delivery Manager is accountable and responsible for team level attainment of business plan, volume, profit, customer satisfaction and other operational measures
- Delivery Manager is jointly accountable with the Product Manager for the delivery (design and build) of application engineering projects
- Delivery Manager will spend 50% effort for Delivery Management and 50% for Functional Management
- Meet weekly with Team Leads to review their project’s health
- Periodically participate in team meetings of large scale projects and show support
- Review the Project Health Check early in the week and follow up on amber/red items
- Meet weekly with the AE delivery head to review and report on project health
- Communicate, escalate and resolve issues with Project Managers
- Promptly escalate unresolved project issues to the AE Delivery head
- Provide coaching and support to project engineering and management teams on how to improve project delivery success
- Support Account Managers and Program Managers in proposal negotiation and conclusion for projects around the same customer
- Ensure teams have appropriate tools and competencies to perform effectively and efficiently, and plan for regular training appropriately
- Ensure Team Members are in compliance with organization policies and procedures, customer policies and procedures, and any audit deficiencies are rectified immediately
- Systemic analysis and management of the Delivery Team’s competencies, capabilities, resource balancing, etc.
- Resource management – internal resourcing through discussions with PMs and Delivery Heads. Formulate hiring plan based on pipeline and resource, competency need reported from projects. Ensure the resource allocations are finalized via E2C.
- Lead the performance management activities and mentor team members. Formulate general guidance for PMDP in accordance with organizational BSC and EY global recommendations
- Consolidate performance metrics (utilization, schedule performance, cost performance, defect density, customer satisfaction etc.) from operations and prepare AE dashboard
- Support quality audits by deploying adequate resources for audit execution and follow up on open issues
- Prepare presentations for quarterly Management Review meetings with input from internal and external audits, AEG dashboard, issues and risks related to the group etc.
- Deal with HR related matters (Resignations, Environmental- H/W, S/W, Ergonomics etc, transportation, attitudinal, salary, admin) and other workplace issues.
BE / BTech / MCA / MSc Computer science
- Minimum six years of hands on experience in software development using .NET (Mandatory)
- Minimum six years of hands on experience in managing multiple Project Teams
- Knowledge in quality standards such as CMMI / ISO
- Experienced in various estimation models